Our best selling long jump pit cover - to fit a standard single landing pit 9m x 3m.
This heavy duty, non-porous PVC Landing Pit Cover is designed to keep the sand in the landing pit in good condition.This item is made to order - please contact us for a quote for other sizes.
Easy to move and store.
Standard PVC coated polyester pit cover is blue (as pictured).
Helps keep sand clean, dry and ready for use.
Prevents animals digging and fouling in the sand.
Prevents leaves and grass clippings blowing in.
Help to reduce weed growth and loss of sand blown by wind.
Deters unauthorised use of sand pit.
Cover edges sleeved to take supplied weighted galvanised steel tubes.Please note:
This PVC Landing Pit Cover is not intended as a vandal resistant security cover. It is not anchored to the ground in any way and the weighted bars are not secured into the cover.
- PVC coated polyester cover.
- 2 x 4m long x 42.5mm o.d. galvanised steel weight tubes with plastic capped ends (for each end of the cover). Each 4 metre tube weighs 12kg.
- 4 x 5m long x 42.5mm o.d. galvanised steel weight tubes with plastic capped ends (for each end of the cover). Each 5 metre tube weighs 15kg.
- Level the sand in the landing pit.
- Unfold the PVC cover and position centrally over the pit.
- Slide the steel weight tubes into the edge sleeves of the cover.
- Slide the steel weight tubes from the edge sleeves of the pit cover and place in a safe position away from the landing pit.
- Fold the PVC cover or carefully pull the cover to one side to expose the landing pit.